Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Kramer vs. Kramer" won the Academy Award for Best Picture and was the highest-grossing film of 1979.
- "Kramer vs. Kramer" won five awards, including Best Picture, Best Director for Robert Benton, Best Actor for Dustin Hoffman, and Best Supporting Actress for Meryl Streep.
- She also had a role in the film "Kramer vs. Kramer".
- "Kramer vs. Kramer" is a 1979 American legal drama film written and directed by Robert Benton, based on Avery Corman's 1977 novel of the same name.
- Music from the first movement of the concerto was featured in the 1979 movie "Kramer vs. Kramer".
- Henry began his acting career in "Kramer vs. Kramer".
- Haasan later desired to do a film inspired by the American films "Kramer vs.
- After seeing a 2010 stage adaptation of "Kramer vs.
- , long-time reviewer MguyX's review of "Kramer vs.
- Almendros received three further Academy Award nominations for his work on "Kramer vs.
- Duff was part of an ensemble cast in the 1978 comedy film "A Wedding", and had a prominent role as the attorney to Dustin Hoffman's character in the Academy Award-winning "Kramer vs.
- The film is loosely based on the 1979 American film "Kramer vs.
- He lost out that year to Dustin Hoffman in "Kramer vs.
- Two notable examples that year being young Ricky Schroder in "The Champ" and Justin Henry in "Kramer vs.
- After graduating from the Manhattan School of Music with his Masters in Music, Bonfiglio supported himself as a session musician in New York working on commercials and soundtracks for television programs and films, including the soundtracks for "Kramer vs.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!