Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The town was named after Abraham Leeman van Santwits, a Dutch sailor.
- Bernero was elected for his third term as mayor of Lansing in November 2013, winning against opponent Harold Leeman.
- The deal sent Gilmour and four players to Toronto, while former 50-goal scorer Gary Leeman came to Calgary with four others.
- During the various searches, a small shore party from the "Waeckende Boey" led by Abraham Leeman became separated.
- Home dual meets and tournaments take place on campus at the Leeman-Turner Arena at Grace Hall.
- Pennington Gap teams played minor league home games at Leeman Field.
- Juhan Leeman (born 1872), also known as Juhan Lehman, Johannes Leeman and Johannes Lehman, was an Estonian politician and educator.
- Gerry Leeman of Iowa State Teachers College was named the Outstanding Wrestler.
- Leeman was the son of George Leeman, previous MP for York, and his wife Jane Johnson daughter of Joseph Johnson of London.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!