Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- is a small uninhabited island in the Ionian Sea, near Lefkada, Greece.
- Tilikratis Football Club, also known as AO Tilikratis Lefkada (...) is a Greek association football club based on the island of Lefkada (Lefkas), Greece.
- is a highway in northwestern Aetolia-Acarnania and in Lefkada, Greece.
- is a village in the northern part of the island of Lefkada, Greece.
- is a village and a community of the municipal unit of Lefkada (city), Greece in the island of Lefkada.
- is a village on the island of Lefkada, Greece, part of the municipal unit of Lefkada (city).
- Lefkada (...) is one of the regional units of Greece.
- Dörpfeld died in 1940 on the island of Lefkada, Greece, where he had a house, believing that the bay of Nidri on the eastern coast of Lefkada was the historical Ithaca, home of Odysseus in Homer's "Odyssey".
- Devaris was born on the island of Lefkada. His father's name was Tzortzis.
- Lefkada have architectural plans of Lefkada with his signature dated around 1825.
- is a private island in the Ionian Sea off the western coast of Greece and just to the east of the island of Lefkada.
- Doxa Lefkadas B.C., or simply Doxa B.C., is a professional basketball club that is located on the island of Lefkada, in Lefkada City, Greece.
- He moved back to Lefkada. While in Lefkada he married Chrisi Pantazi Psoma.
- Marantochori is a small, quiet village in the southern part of the island of Lefkada, Greece.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!