Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Arthur Pereyre is also credited for having copied a manuscript containing a Spanish translation of some haftarot, where the masoretic accents (the teamim) are written on the Spanish text itself, indicating to the reader the way to read and to chant it.
- Seth (Avi) Kadish and a small team completed a carefully corrected draft of a new digital experimental edition of the Tanakh at Hebrew Wikisource, "Miqra `al pi ha-Mesorah", based on the Aleppo Codex and related manuscripts, and consulting the full range of masoretic scholarship.
- 8. "The (Proto-)Masoretic Text: A Ten-Part Series," http://thetorah.com/proto-masoretic-text/ = article 325 (2017).
- Wolf Heidenheim and Seligman Baer, two highly prominent Hebrew grammarians and masoretic scholars of the modern period, both published in Rödelheim.
- The Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, abbreviated as BHS or rarely BH4, is an edition of the Masoretic Text of the Hebrew Bible as preserved in the Leningrad Codex, and supplemented by masoretic and text-critical notes.
- As a group, Tiberian masoretic codices share similar but not identical "parashah" divisions throughout the Bible.
- It was these developments in grammatical study during the masoretic period that enabled later comparative studies by Hebrew literate Jews in the Arab world.
- The reason this manuscript is of such great interest to scholars is due to its major deviance from the Masoretic Psalter.
- His "Sefer Dikdukei ha-Te'amim" ("Grammar or Analysis of the Accents") was an original collection of grammatical rules and masoretic information.
- Apart from the last, they do "not" include the masoretic notes of the Aleppo Codex.
- Díez Macho argues that Neofiti dated to the first century CE as part of a pre-Christian textual tradition, based upon anti-halakhic material, early geographical and historical terms, New Testament parallels, Greek and Latin words, and some supposedly pre-masoretic Hebrew text.
- Unlike the "parashot" (another subdivision of the biblical books in the Masoretic Text that is indicated by various spacing techniques), which are thematic divisions of the text, the divisions indicated by the "sedarim" is mostly quantitative.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!