Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- '" (6:10 NRSV). John portrays the Roman Empire—called "the great whore Babylon"—as "being drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the witnesses to Jesus" (17:6 NRSV).
- After the release of the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) of the Bible in 1989, OUP published a second edition of the NOAB based on that translation.
- The Nestle-Åland Novum Testamentum Graece (27th ed.) as well as major translations of the New Testament (e.g. KJV, NASB, NIV, RSV, NRSV) retain this chapter in their editions as original.
- Two editions of this NRSV-based study Bible exist, one with the apocryphal/deuterocanonical texts and one without.
- The New Revised Standard Version, Catholic Edition (NRSV-CE) is a translation of the Bible closely based on the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) but including the deuterocanonical books and adapted for the use of Catholics with the approval of the Catholic Church.
- The King James Version (KJV) and the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) describe the older surviving daughter as "the firstborn", while the Contemporary English Version (CEV) uses "the older".
- In 1974 Stibbe briefly competed for Ireland, due to a disagreement with the Dutch Equestrian Federation (NRSV), and since 1999 he decided to represent Netherlands Antilles because he was not selected for world championships by the NRSV.
- The ' (viz. "engines") in the KJV text of verse 9 translates , rendered "traps" in more recent translations (NRSV, NASB).
- (Genesis 18:19, NRSV). The Psalmist describes God as having "Righteousness and justice [...] the foundation of [...] throne;...."
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!