Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- This would have allowed NSB trains avoid having to back from Jarlsberg Points.
- and the, albeit limited, success of the National Socialist Movement (NSB).
- NSB El 4 was a class of electric locomotive used by the Norwegian State Railways (NSB) to transport iron ore on the Ofoten Line. NSB had a total of five triple-locomotive sets.
- The company started out as a division of Norges Statsbaner (NSB), with the construction and maintenance functions dating back to the formation of NSB in 1883.
- It was formed as NSB Gods after NSB (now Vy) fissioned into a passenger and a freight company.
- There are three basic types of Norwegian railway carriage used commonly by NSB on the Norwegian railway system, the Class 3, Class 5 and Class 7 series.
- Note: NSB Chair, NSB Vice Chair, and NSF Director are Members ex officio of all committees.
- Anton Mussert was the head of the Dutch Nazi Party, the NSB.
- Express trains operated by NSB have always been the primary passenger service on Bergensbanen.
- The current NSB EAD is Jill Sanborn, who has been leading the NSB since May 7, 2021. FBI Director Christopher A. Wray appointed Sanborn EAD.
- The SOPD was founded in 1951 by Jan Hartman, formerly of the NSB, essentially an NSB appointment to a political office meant to render Anton Mussert immune from prosecution and to handle infractions committed by NSB matters.
- At the same time, the minority shareholders, who owned 11% of the company, demanded that they could take over NSB's shares without compensation, and that all debt to NSB be deleted.
- It was mainly Rost van Tonningen's influence that caused the NSB to become more openly anti-semitic; Rost van Tonningen's anti-semitism was more radical than NSB leader Anton Mussert.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!