Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Aguleri meaning Agulu nwa Eri (Agulu-Eri). This is because according to their traditional lores, Agulu is the son of Eri, grandson of Jacob.
- In 1987 he became the heel commentator for the nwa tv show in french, La Lutte Quatre Saisons, french version of World Wide Wrestling.
- In Haitian cuisine, there is an unrelated chicken stew with cashews called "poul ak nwa".
- In April 1974, he and Bob Bruggers defeated The Andersons for the NWA Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Championship, losing the championship to Ric Flair and Rip Hawk in July 1974.
- The defender or proponent is named "nwa-swa," and the nwa swa is questioned and doubted by a disagreeing party, known as "nwa nju."
- The event featured a tag team tournament for the newly created NWA World Tag Team Championship.
- Storm went on to win the NWA Mid-South Heavyweight title from Gaylon Summers by forfeit on May 2, 2015, (as noted above), but that reign was short-lived as Rob Conway defeated Storm for the title on June 20, 2015, in Dyersburg.
- He is formerly one half of the NWA World Tag Team Champions with Rob Conway as the tag team The Iron Empire.
- The IronGodz was a professional wrestling tag team, consisting of Jax Dane and Rob Conway, who were aligned with the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) where they are former one-time NWA World Tag Team Champions.
- Other title matches included Satoshi Kojima defeat National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) representative Rob Conway to capture the NWA World Heavyweight Championship in a match that featured an appearance by Harley Race.
- Outside of the ring, Marty began blogging for www.nwawrestling.com [...] about his exploits in wrestling and his work in the NWA Pro office.
- Robert Thomas Conway Jr. (born November 28, 1974), is an American professional wrestler.
- The former partners faced each other in tag team matches in which Hanson teamed with Tiger Conway Jr.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!