Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- There was widespread suspicion among members of the public that job offer was a "quid pro quo" for the favours he allegedly granted to its parent company, New World Development (NWD), in 2004.
- In the past, NWD also owned New World Telecommunications, one of Hong Kong's major telecommunication companies.
- In Dhaka International Trade fair 2009, Citycell Introduced a postpaid service called VOICE-DATA plan with cheaper tariff voice call and sms on any operator and BTTB (NWD) and 0.25 Tk/minute voice call and sms on any Citycell Number.
- In October 1976, the controlling stake of the company was acquired by fellow listed developer New World Development (NWD). NWD issued 46,226,000 number of new shares as a payment of the acquisition.
- Currently, the management contracts for those 6 hotels (except Jing-guang New World which was owned by NWD group) were no longer owned by NWD group.
- The government was also criticised for colluding with business as Leung did not take back a nearby greenbelt site owned by New World Development (NWD) for the public housing project.
- NWD provides detailed analysis of naval warfare threats posed by foreign weapons systems and countries of interest.
- The Division Commander is directly responsible to the Chief of Engineers. The NWD Commander directs and supervises the individual District Commanders.
- The original series, the B100 released in July 2007, was a line of 1 GB ("NWD-B103/B103F") and 2 GB ("NWD-B105/105F") multifunction MP3 player and voice recording function.
- In May 2010 the WISHES mobility portal was launched for higher education institutions during the WISHES Networking days (NWD 2010) in Essen, Germany.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!