Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The NYPD is headquartered at 1 Police Plaza, located on Park Row in Lower Manhattan near City Hall.
- He co-authored, along with "NYPD Blue" co-creator and executive producer David Milch, "True Blue: The Real Stories Behind NYPD Blue" (1995).
- Byrne's father had also been an NYPD officer. Byrne had joined the NYPD on July 15, 1986, and was stationed in the 103rd Precinct in Jamaica, Queens.
- In October 2007, the New York Civil Liberties Union served the NYPD with a FOIL request for all documents related to the planned surveillance system.
- Both housing complexes are patrolled by the NYPD's 107th Precinct. There is also an NYPD PSA-9 Housing Police Unit station located in the Pomonok Houses.
- In 2008, Tisch began her career with the NYPD and went on to hold several civilian positions within the agency.
- Further discord between the 100 Blacks and the NYPD came to a head in 2003 when the advocate organization took the NYPD to federal court alleging the NYPD violated their rights by illegal wiretapping and biased investigations.
- In April 2018, the NYPD and the plaintiffs finally came to a settlement agreement.
- "NYPD Red 3" is the third novel in the James Patterson NYPD Red series.
- Rafael Piñeiro (born 1949) is the former First Deputy Commissioner of the New York City Police Department (NYPD) and at that time time the highest ranking Hispanic American member of the NYPD.
- In 2011, the firm represented Sojourner Hardeman in a federal civil rights lawsuit against the NYPD. In a judge-approved stipulation, the NYPD agreed not to arrest her without probable cause.
- In response to this, NYPD officers violently protested, The protests were sponsored by the NYPD union.
- In 1994, Armus won a Humanitas Prize for 60 Minute Category ("NYPD Blue"; 1993), which was shared with David Milch.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!