Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Other major stations along the line in Narathiwat include Rueso, Su-ngai Kolok, Su-ngai Padi and Cho-airong.
- Neighboring districts are (from the southwest clockwise): Su-ngai Kolok, Su-ngai Padi, Cho-airong, Mueang Narathiwat of Narathiwat Province, and the Gulf of Thailand.
- Neighboring districts are (from the west clockwise): Sukhirin, Su-ngai Padi, and Su-ngai Kolok. To the south is the Kelantan state of Malaysia.
- Su-ngai Kolok is in the southeastern part of the province.
- In Maasai culture, nature and its elements are important facets of their religion. Ngai (also called "Engai" or "Enkai") is the androgynous Supreme Creator, possessing both masculine and feminine principles.
- For the Maasai, Ngai (also called "Engai" or "Enkai") is the androgynous Supreme Creator, possessing both masculine and feminine principles.
- Many flood victims in Kelantan, Malaysia, started to cross Golok River into Su-ngai Kolok town to buy essential items at Su-ngai Kolok Municipality Market.
- Police Lieutenant General Tha-ngai Prasajaksatru, chief of the police team arresting Ampon, remarked that in the course of the inquiry, Ampon pleaded not guilty, but admitted that the exhibited mobile phones were his.
- Chan Wui-ngai, (born 6 February 1953; often credited as Billy Chan) is a Hong Kong actor, stuntman, director, fight choreographer, and film producer.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!