Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Fight Nights Global 52: Mokhnatkin vs. Maldonado" was a mixed martial arts event held by Fight Nights Global on October 1, 2016 at the Yubileyny Sports Palace in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia.
- Katharina Müller was born on 12 September 1995 in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia.
- Tatiana Abramova was born in Tyumen, immediately after birth moved to Nizhnevartovsk. A few years later the family moved to Tyumen Abramovs where Tatiana graduated from music school.
- Vrochek was born in the Northern Urals, in the Kungur region and grew up in Nizhnevartovsk.
- Within the framework of administrative divisions, Nizhnevartovsk serves as the administrative center of Nizhnevartovsky District, even though it is not a part of it.
- The field is located at Lake Samotlor in Nizhnevartovsk district, Khanty–Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Tyumen Oblast.
- On 24 March 2002, Aseev was elected member of the 3rd State Duma of Russia in the by-election in the Nizhnevartovsk constituency No. 221. Reelected in 2003 and 2007.
- FC Yugra Nizhnevartovsk (...) was a Russian football team from Nizhnevartovsk.
- As a municipal division, the district is incorporated as Nizhnevartovsky Municipal District.
- Dmitry Pogorely ([...]; born 4 October 1977, Nizhnevartovsk, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug) is a Russian political figure and a deputy of the 8th State Duma.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!