Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- ... , "Pechyorsky Vozensensky Monastyr") is a monastery in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.
- Bibikin was born on 12 January 1914 in the village of Burtsevo, Bogorodsky District, Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Nizhny Novgorod Governorate to a peasant family.
- Elizaveta Solonchenko (Russian: Елизавета Игоревна Солонченко, born 15 March 1972 in Nizhny Novgorod) is a Russian politician who served as the Head of Nizhny Novgorod (2017), Deputy Head of Nizhny Novgorod (2013–2017), Deputy Chairman of the City Duma of Nizhny Novgorod (2013-2015, 2018).
- He served as the Mayor of Nizhny Novgorod 1994–1997, and the Governor of Nizhny Novgorod Oblast in 1997–2001.
- Olimpiyets Nizhny Novgorod was renamed to FC Nizhny Novgorod.
- The historic centre of Nizhny Novgorod (also old Nizhny Novgorod, the old town) is the downtown of Nizhny Novgorod with historical buildings in the borders up to 1917.
- On September 14, 2021, Jovanović signed a deal with Russian club Nizhny Novgorod. He parted ways with Nizhny in December 2021.
- FC Torpedo NN Nizhny Novgorod (...) was a Russian football team from Nizhny Novgorod that played in the Nizhny Novgorod Oblast championship (6th level).
- He was born into the family of the priest of the village of Peshelan of the Nizhny Novgorod diocese; studied at the Nizhny Novgorod Theological School and Nizhny Novgorod Theological Seminary (1848).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!