Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The song is a trisyllabic "oop-oop-oop", which gives rise to its English and scientific names.
- A strategy on health Insurance was developed since 2008. To increase access to health care and reduce household vulnerability to out of pocket(oop) health expenditure.
- Ruby is hired by Oop Boop, an Illuboo from the planet Illuboo Roi, to uncover members of the Illuboo secret society, the Illusionati.
- In 2004, Timberg's daughter Pat released a CD of his music: "Boop-Oop-A-Doin': modern recordings of Sammy Timberg, composer for the Max Fleischer toons".
- A fast break can sometimes lead to an alley-oop if there are more offensive players than defenders.
- Al Tucker and his brother Gerald at Oklahoma Baptist University are sometimes mistakenly credited with being the first to use the alley-oop in the mid-60s.
- An alley-oop is an offensive play which involves one teammate lofting the ball up near the rim in anticipation of another teammate jumping up to catch and dunk it.
- In the 2000s, Ace Records released a CD compilation of her recordings, "Oop Shoop: The Flair And Modern Recordings 1953-1957".
- "Boop-Oop-a-Doop" is an animated short film created by Fleischer Studios on January 16, 1932, as part of the Talkartoon series.
- "Don't Take My Boop-Oop-A-Doop Away" is a song, written by Sammy Timberg.
- On January 26, 2013, at Winter X Games XVII, Hight became the first snowboarder to land a double backside alley-oop rodeo during a halfpipe competition.
- The scarlet-hooded barbet's song is "a fast 'oop-oop-oop-'" [...].
- The song of the Andean motmot has been described as "a monotone "boop-oop" [...], similar to that of rufous motmot.
- "Stelis alleyoop" is a species of leach orchid in the family Orchidaceae, native to Colombia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!