Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Initiative was granted charitable status in early 2007 and is registered with the OSCR under number SC037774.
- The Act co-opted the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR), which had been established in December 2003 as an executive agency, and placed it under the direct control of the Scottish Parliament.
- Nevis Radio is a registered charity with OSCR No. SC044464.
- OSCR is the independent regulator and registrar for more than 24,000 Scottish charities.
- Because of organisational changes a Trust was established in 2010 to run the Festival and registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator OSCR.
- In August 2019 the OSCR provided the findings of its investigation to the Institute for Statecraft.
- Glen Art is a member of the Confederation of Service Charities and regulated by the OSCR (Scottish Charity Regulator).
- CAS has been registered as a charity since 3 August 1984, currently registered as a charitable company with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR), Scottish charity number SC 016637.
- After discussions with OSCR the residual funds from the Lady Drum Hospital have been allocated to another local charity, the Instant Neighbour scheme.
- Amor Group operated in the Public, Energy and Transport sectors with clients including the National Health Service (NHS), Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR), Centrica, and Oslo Airport.
- Giovanni Matteo Konings, OSCr (died 1929) was a Prelate of the Roman Catholic Church.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!