Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The diagnosis of patellofemoral pain syndrome is made by ruling out patellar tendinitis, prepatellar bursitis, plica syndrome, Sinding-Larsen and Johansson syndrome, and Osgood–Schlatter disease.
- At the age of 12, he was diagnosed with Osgood-Schlatter disease, causing knee pain and edema.
- As a skater, his competitive career was cut short when he was diagnosed with Osgood-Schlatter disease. Following surgery on his knee, then 18-year-old Wilson toured with Ice Capades in North America.
- Born with Osgood–Schlatter disease, Watt wrote all of the music for "What Makes a Man Start Fires?
- Tenderness in the tibial tuberosity can arise from Osgood-Schlatter disease or deep infrapatellar bursitis.
- The insertion of the patellar tendon on the tibia is the location of Osgood–Schlatter disease.
- Kennedy was born and grew up on the Falls Road in Belfast. As a child he suffered from Osgood–Schlatter disease in each leg.
- Osgood–Schlatter disease (OSD) is inflammation of the patellar ligament at the tibial tuberosity (apophysitis).
- Despite battling very painful tendinitis in both ankles and Osgood-Schlatter disease during pre-Olympic training, Famously, after the vault fall Dawes's coach Kelli Hill exhorted her to be proud of her performance anyway, stating: "When did you ever think you would be in that position?
- Samsonov missed the first half of the season due to treatment for Osgood-Schlatter disease, including time spent with a specialist in Germany.
- Aged 12, he suffered from Osgood–Schlatter disease, which affects the knee in adolescence, and had to take a break from football for several months.
- It is analogous to Osgood–Schlatter disease which involves the upper margin of the tibia.
- Bennett originally took up cycling as part of a programme of rehabilitation after developing Osgood–Schlatter disease.
- Pogorilaya missed the 2009–2010 season due to Osgood–Schlatter affecting both of her legs, as well as a concussion. She placed 15th at the Russian Junior Championships in 2011 and 13th in 2012.
- A childhood victim of Osgood-Schlatter disease, he did not walk until he was age 8.
- After contracting Osgood-Schlatter disease during a growth spurt, he decided to give up football in his late teens for athletics, and he still runs to this day for Swansea Harriers Athletics Club.
- Kondratiuk was diagnosed with Osgood–Schlatter disease at age 13; as a result, he missed multiple seasons of competition and briefly considered leaving the sport before opting to continue.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!