Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In the direct implementation, the expression "til x" enumerates the integers from 0 to x-1, "1+" adds 1 to every element of the list and "prd" returns the product of the list.
- She was affiliated with the Party of the Democratic Revolution (PRD) until November 2009 but changed and is currently part of the Ecologist Green Party of Mexico.
- On 25 November 2014, Cárdenas announced that he was leaving the PRD.
- It was created in 1997 under the name "Clueless in Guangzhou", "that's PRD."
- The senator is Juan Roberto Rodríguez Hernández from the Dominican Revolutionary Party (PRD).
- Rebeca Peralta since 1995 has been a PRD counselor in the Federal District and from 2000 to 2002 was a national counselor, was also Secretary of Organization of the State PRD of the Federal District2, has been President of the Board of the PRD in the Federal District and Secretary of the Youth Movement in the PRD of Iztapalapa.
- The prd.crb.ch construction product platform provides construction professionals and practitioners with valuable product and manufacturer information.
- According to their mission statement, Pacific Roller Derby, LLC (PRD) is an O‘ahu business and amateur sports organization dedicated to playing and promoting the sport of women's flat track roller derby.
- After eight years of PRD governments, the once great popularity of the white party was becoming mild while former President Joaquín Balaguer was surging as an alternative among the new voters and Juan Bosch was attracting dissatisfied PRD voters.
- After the election of Vicente Fox, PAN candidate, the PRD announced that it would not file any complaints about the elections.
- An alliance between the National Action Party (PAN), the Party of the Democratic Revolution (PRD) and smaller parties won Puebla from the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI). PAN-PRD pick-up.
- The PRD "also achieved an effective majority in the new National Assembly.
- In 1996 Andrés Manuel López Obrador and Ortega ran for president and general secretary of the PRD; they won the PRD internal elections and served (Ortega as general secretary) for three years (1996–1999).
- In March 2006 the PRD designated Ibarra as their candidate to the Senate, also via proportional representation, to serve during the LX (2006-2009) and LXI Legislatures (2009-2012); as a result of that designation she was able to secure a seat in the Senate representing the PRD, but in October 2006 she left the PRD faction in the Senate to join the Labor Party (PT) faction as part of a political negotiation between the PRD and the PT.
- In his most recent work, Dunlap's lab examined regulators of the mRNAs encoding the Casein Kinase 1 protein; one such regulator is an RNA-binding protein translated from the "prd-2" gene.
- The paired domain was initially described in 1987 as the "paired box" in the "Drosophila" protein paired (prd; [...]).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!