Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The bus station at Paignton is still opposite Paignton railway station.
- Paignton Academy (formerly Paignton Community College) is a secondary school with academy status, located in South Devon, England. The majority of pupils come from the Paignton area.
- Both Brixham and Paignton appear in the Domesday Book of 1086, and Paignton was given the status of a borough having a market and fair in 1294.
- Although Brixham is no longer on the rail network, frequent buses taking 25 minutes connect Brixham with the national rail network at Paignton, where the bus station is conveniently situated opposite the rail station.
- In 2006 the track through the second platform was reinstated and the carriage sidings behind the platform were connected to the Paignton and Dartmouth Steam Railway.
- He is best known for his work in the seaside resort of Paignton, designing Oldway Mansion and Paignton Pier within that town, as well as designing the sea wall and promenade at Paignton Beach.
- Blount died aged 60 at Blagdon in the parish of Paignton in Devon, the home of his daughter-in-law Mary Kirkham, and was buried at Paignton on 29 August 1654.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!