Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Basket cells synapse on the cell bodies of Purkinje cells and make inhibitory synapses with Purkinje cells.
- The target for each climbing fiber is a specific neuron in the cerebellum referred to as a Purkinje Cell.
- This layer contains the flattened dendritic trees of Purkinje cells, and the huge array of parallel fibers, from the granular layer, that penetrate the Purkinje cell dendritic trees at right angles.
- Later using electron microscopy, it was confirmed that the basket cell axon projects on the axon hillock of Purkinje cells in the cerebellar cortex in cats and other mammals, forming axo-axonic synapses.
- In Agtpbp1-pcd mutant mice, the predominant pathology comprises near total Purkinje cell loss from the third to the fourth postnatal week along with a more slowly progressing loss in retinal photoreceptors.
- The cause of shivers is currently unknown. Horses with shivers have been shown to have degeneration of the axons of their cerebellar Purkinje cells, although Purkinje cell number remains normal.
- Calbindin is expressed by cerebellar Purkinje cells and granule cells of the hippocampus.
- These Purkinje fibers (p-fibers) found in the hearts moderator bands are a specialized cardiac muscle fiber that causes the heart to contract.
- It was demonstrated in this study that the basket cells which encapsulate some regions of Purkinje fibers can cause inhibitory effects on the Purkinje cells.
- Dextrallorphan was used in Spraque-Dawley rats to study cerebellar Purkinje neurons electrophysical responses to the drug when it was applied iontophoretically as a sigma (σ) receptor ligand.
- (1992) working in purkinje cells of the cerebellum then confirmed in the hippocampus by Pitler & Alger, 1992.
- Cerebellar Purkinje neurons have been proposed to have two distinct bursting modes: dendritically driven, by dendritic [...] spikes, and somatically driven, wherein the persistent [...] current is the burst initiator and the SK [...] current is the burst terminator.
- The Purkinje fibers ([...]; often incorrectly [...]; Purkinje tissue or subendocardial branches) are located in the inner ventricular walls of the heart, just beneath the endocardium in a space called the subendocardium.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!