Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- For example, an antenna tuned to have a "Q" value of 10 and a centre frequency of 100 kHz would have a 3 dB bandwidth of 10 kHz.
- The Q value for a state-action is updated by an error, adjusted by the learning rate alpha.
- A high Q value is a mark of the quality of the resonance for resonant circuits.
- The decay energy, Q (also called the "Q-value of the reaction"), corresponds to a disappearance of mass.
- The neutrinoless decays would appear as narrow spike in the energy spectrum around the xenon Q-value (Qββ = 2457.8 keV), which is fairly high and above most gamma decays.
- A Maxwell bridge is a modification to a Wheatstone bridge used to measure an unknown inductance (usually of low Q value) in terms of calibrated resistance and inductance or resistance and capacitance.
- A study comparing active EoE children to non EoE children found an altered microbiome due to a positive correlation between a relatively high abundance of Haemophilus and disease activity seen through an increasing Eosinophilic Esophagitis Endoscopic Reference Score and Eosinophilic Esophagitis Histologic Scoring System (q value = 5e-10).
- A high Q value is for resonant circuits a mark of the quality of the resonance.
- On 17 August 2021, the NIF announced that in early August 2021, an experiment had achieved a "Q" value of 0.7, producing 1.35 MJ of energy from a fuel capsule by focusing 1.9 MJ of laser energy on the capsule.
- The agent will constantly alter its behavior depending on the best Q value available to it.
- The "q"-value is the analog of the "p"-value with respect to the positive false discovery rate.
- Lexis used a "Q" value of 1.41 (i.e., the square root of 2) as the dividing line between "normal" and "supernormal" dispersion.
- The reaction energy (the "Q-value") is positive for exothermal reactions and negative for endothermal reactions, opposite to the similar expression in chemistry.
- When a linear second-order ordinary differential equation can be brought into the above form, the resulting [...] is sometimes called the Q-value of the equation.
- Thus, the Q-value or communication value is the product of the prevalence [...] and the centrality [...] of language "i" in constellation "S".
- In a quantum-tunneling model, the alpha decay half-life of [...] was predicted to be [...] with the experimental Q-value published in 2004.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!