Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Therefore, the full absolute system of units in which the practical electrical units are coherent is the quadrant–eleventh-gram–second (QES) system.
- The QES hosted the 7th Esperanto Congress of the Americas (TAKE) in Montreal from July 12 to 18, 2008.
- The 240 mile project was possible because of Quanta Energized Services (QES) live-line planning capabilities and North Houston Pole Line's construction expertise.
- Adamu Tesfaw (born 1933), also called Qes Adamu Tesfaw is an Ethiopian artist.
- A "Daily Telegraph" opinion piece had called the QES Academy "both welcome and long overdue.
- Qatar-4b is a Super-Jupiter orbiting the star Qatar-4 every 1.8 days. It was discovered in 2016 by the Qatar Exoplanet Survey (QES).
- The Qatar Exoplanet Survey, also known as QES, is an international exoplanet search survey based in Qatar.
- New York State considers eight regional networks as qualified entities and connects these QEs through the SHIN-NY.
- Qatar-5b is a Hot Jupiter orbiting the star Qatar-5 located in Andromeda constellation. It orbits its star every 2.87 days. It was discovered in 2016 by the Qatar Exoplanet Survey (QES).
- Meroitic is an extinct language also referred to in some publications as Kushite after the apparent attested endoethnonym Meroitic "qes", "qos" (transcribed in Egyptian as ).
- In 1591, Queen Elizabeth School (QES) was granted a royal charter and founded as a free grammar school.
- Kaye and Townsend studied at QES (Queen Elizabeth School) Kirkby Lonsdale.
- Informally called the "practical" system, it was properly termed the quadrant–eleventhgram–second (QES) system of units according to convention.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!