Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Knockdown of the gbx2 gene leads to a truncated anterior hindbrain as well as abnormal clusters of cell bodies in r2 and r3 which are associated with problems in cranial nerve V.
- A modern schoolbook formula has volume=4/3 pi r3 for example.
- In 2004, Computer Associates released Ingres r3 under an open source license.
- The gene r3 is independent of r1 and r2 in breeding tests so they fall on different chromosomes.
- If the type of value returned is too large to fit in r0 to r3, or whose size cannot be determined statically at compile time, then the caller must allocate space for that value at run time, and pass a pointer to that space in r0.
- He competed at the 1924 Summer Olympics (Men's Coxless Fours, 4 place) and the 1928 Summer Olympics (DNS h2 r3/5).
- There is a formula for r3 in the section on class numbers below.
- The magnetic field exerts its effect with both angular and a 1/r3 geometric dependences.
- "Paraborkhausenites" can be distinguished from "Epiborkhausenites" by the vein structuring in the fore wings with "Paraborkhausenites" having r1, r2, and r3 veins which run parallel to each other.
- Let (r1, r2, r3, …….,rn) be the requirements over the n-period horizon.
- The choice between r1 and r3 can't be decided just from looking backwards at prior phrases.
- Sassenrath implemented REBOL V3.0 and released it to GitHub on December 12, 2012: https://github.com/rebol/r3.
- Because centrifugal force l2/r3 increases very rapidly compared to the gravitational force (which goes as 1/r2) as the distance r decreases, matter feels increasing centrifugal force as it approaches a black hole.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!