Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Formed in 1942, an advanced party left RAAF Laverton, Victoria and proceeded to RAAF Station Tocumwal, New South Wales, under the command of Wing Commander P Glasscock.
- No 27 (City of Townsville) Squadron RAAF is a Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) reserve and ground support squadron located at RAAF Base Townsville, Queensland.
- In the late 2000s the RAAF re-established the Armament mustering with the first class graduating from the RAAF College, School of Technical Training RAAF Base Wagga in 2008/09.
- RAAF Base Townsville (No. 323 Combat Support Squadron RAAF) conducts live firing with military aircraft on regular occasions.
- In 1947 at Hōfu, the RAAF played a knock-out competition consisting of several teams including 82 RAAF, 76 RAAF, 381 RAAF and 481 RAAF. Squadron 82 defeated Squadron 76 in the final 8.10 to 1.9.
- ARDU is now located at RAAF Base Edinburgh in Adelaide, South Australia, RAAF Base Williamtown near Newcastle, New South Wales, and RAAF Base Amberley near Brisbane, Queensland.
- Meredith joined the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) as an officer cadet in 1986 and trained as a navigator.
- Roberton was accepted into the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) as a direct entry pilot trainee in 1989.
- RAAF Stations were principally civil airfields with a permanent RAAF Station Headquarters and used for operational flying.
- Laverton was the home to RAAF Base Laverton. The base is no longer used for operational flying.
- The base became Headquarters RAAF Canberra in 1952. In December 1960 the base was selected as the locality for the RAAF Staff College, and in 1962, the area was renamed RAAF Base Fairbairn.
- RAAF Wagga Heritage Centre "(Originally known as the Wagga Wagga RAAF Museum but was officially, RAAF Museum – Wagga Annex)" is a heritage centre located at the Wagga Wagga RAAF Base at Forest Hill located approximately [...] east of Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia on the Sturt Highway.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!