Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Since the 1970s, privately run groups have formed in nearly every state to compile and investigate records of cougar sightings.
- The school has a semi-monthly student-run newspaper, "The Cougar Chronicle", and a yearbook, "Invictus".
- In the Season 2 finale of "Cougar Town", Ted Buckland revealed that, since the end of "Scrubs", Hooch had run away with Ted's former girlfriend, Stephanie Gooch.
- The alleged absurdity of Kim Bauer's run-in with the cougar has created an enduring reference in the television review community.
- The university's Department of Communication operates and programs a student-run radio station, WCUG (FM) 88.5 Cougar Radio.
- "The Cougar" is a weekly newspaper run entirely by students at the University of Houston.
- The trail rises to the top of the plateau again, and begins a walk along Cougar Run at 53.0 miles.
- The school also has a student-run newspaper called the "Cougar Club Chronicle"; it is run by the fifth-grade class.
- The Cougars quickly marched down the field, ending the drive with a 1-yard touchdown run by Scott Phillips.
- Washington State quarterback Jason Gesser later threw a 46-yard touchdown pass to Mike Bush to increase the Cougar's lead to 14–0.
- Bauer College of Business Cougar Investment Fund, L.L.C.
- In 2004, the Cougar Basketball team under the direction of Coach Mark Hanks journeyed to the Group AA playoffs for the first time since the early 1990s.
- After the Cougar defense forced the Utes to a three-and-out on Utah's next possession, BYU quarterback Taysom Hill was intercepted on the Cougars' next drive with a little more than 90 seconds remaining – appearing to seal the win for Utah.
- The highlight placed Hill on many people's Heisman watch list and caused Cougar fans to start calling Taysom Taysman.
- They were formed by the action of Cougar Brook on a soluble limestone strata.
- stretch of the river from above French Pete Campground to Cougar Reservoir.
- After a Cougar punt, Kansas put together a seven-minute drive that ended in Dan Eichloff's game-winning 48-yard field goal.
- However, 42 unanswered Cougar points in the second half would provide Houston the 45–20 victory.
- Discontinued the year before, the Cougar (see below) made its return in a far smaller and sportier form; for the first time since 1976, the Cougar was not produced alongside the Thunderbird (which remained discontinued).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!