Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- To guarantee the representation of every Székely settlement, every settlement which has under 1500 Székely inhabitants can nominate one deputy.
- The commune is home to some 95 beautiful "Székely gates", the famous Székely engraved and painted wooden gates.
- C.K. married artist Alix Bailey in 1995. Together, they have two daughters: Kitty Wees Székely (born 2002) and Mary Louise Székely (born 2005).
- Sfântu Gheorghe is one of the centres for the Székely people in the region known to them as Székelyföld in Hungarian – which means "Székely Land", and is home to the Székely National Museum.
- Csíkszék (...) was one of the Székely seats in the historical Székely Land.
- Posteriorly, as this council is the main advocate of the Székely autonomy movement, these symbols soon became expressions of Székely cohesion, cooperation and self-identity.
- The free Székely Guards were granted a part of the lands belonging to the king around the old Turda Castle (in ruins, today in the Moldovenești area), as a reward for the courage they showed in battles against the Tatars.
- Laszlo Szekely, planter and writer who was married to Madelon Szekely - Lulofs.
- Szekely was the daughter of Jewish immigrants. Her mother was a past vice-president of the New York Vegetarian Society. Szekely worked as an assistant to Edmond Bordeaux Szekely.
- Udvarhelyszék ([...]; formerly called "Telegdiszék") was one of the Székely seats in the historical Székely Land.
- Moses Székely (the Younger) de Siménfalva ([...]; July 1603 – c. 1658) was a Székely nobleman, the posthumous son of Moses Székely, Sr. who briefly served as Prince of Transylvania in 1603.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!