Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Diocese of Székesfehérvár (...) is a diocese located in the city of Székesfehérvár in the Ecclesiastical province of Esztergom-Budapest in Hungary.
- Jenő Bory (Székesfehérvár, 9 November 1879 – Székesfehérvár, 20 December 1959) was a Hungarian architect and sculptor.
- Currently the Boba-Hodoš, Székesfehérvár station, Székesfehérvár-Ferencváros, Ferencváros-Monor, Monor-Szajol, Szajol-Gyoma and the Gyoma-Békéscsaba sections are under construction.
- also called Székesfehérvár Cathedral is the name given to a religious building of the Catholic Church in Hungary which serves as the cathedral of the city of Székesfehérvár, and therefore the seat of the Diocese of Székesfehérvár ("Dioecesis Albae Regalensis" or "Székesfehérvári egyházmegye") which was created in 1777 by bull "In universa gregis" of Pope Pius VI.
- The final tournament draw was held in Székesfehérvár on 24 February 2016.
- Mórocz was born in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.
- CSM Oradea- Alba Székesfehérvár 87-77, BC Mureş-Marso Nyíregyháza 80-55, CSM Oradea-BC Mureş 88-74, Alba Székesfehérvár-Marso Nyíregyháza 97-58, BC Mureş-Alba Székesfehérvár 98-82, CSM Oradea-Marso Nyíregyháza 94-57.
- Ivanović was born in Veszprém in the Austrian Empire to a middle-class family, and grew up in Székesfehérvár.
- Marino opted to sign his first contract abroad, agreeing to a one-year deal with Hungarian club, Alba Volán Székesfehérvár of the EBEL on May 19, 2014.
- Played from March 28 until April 3, 1994, in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.
- Manavian played two seasons with Hungarian club, Alba Volán Székesfehérvár of the EBEL before leaving as a free agent following the 2016–17 season.
- Ocskay was born in Budapest, but spent his childhood in Székesfehérvár, Fejér county and during his entire career he played for Alba Volán Székesfehérvár.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!