Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Laszlo Szekely, planter and writer who was married to Madelon Szekely - Lulofs.
- Szekely was the daughter of Jewish immigrants. Her mother was a past vice-president of the New York Vegetarian Society. Szekely worked as an assistant to Edmond Bordeaux Szekely.
- The commune is home to some 95 beautiful "Székely gates", the famous Székely engraved and painted wooden gates.
- C.K. married artist Alix Bailey in 1995. Together, they have two daughters: Kitty Wees Székely (born 2002) and Mary Louise Székely (born 2005).
- Sfântu Gheorghe is one of the centres for the Székely people in the region known to them as Székelyföld in Hungarian – which means "Székely Land", and is home to the Székely National Museum. The city hosts two market fairs each year.
- Csíkszék (...) was one of the Székely seats in the historical Székely Land.
- Posteriorly, as this council is the main advocate of the Székely autonomy movement, these symbols soon became expressions of Székely cohesion, cooperation and self-identity. While the popularity of the coat of arms started gradually increasing, the press and people began to refer to it as the "Székely coat of arms". On 5 September 2009, a Székely organization declared the symbols as the coat of arms and flag of Székely Land.
- The free Székely Guards were granted a part of the lands belonging to the king around the old Turda Castle (in ruins, today in the Moldovenești area), as a reward for the courage they showed in battles against the Tatars. Here they settled in 21 villages, in around 1270. This was the newest Székely Seat, because the other Székely territories (today: Székely Land) were populated earlier.
- Udvarhelyszék ([...]; formerly called "Telegdiszék") was one of the Székely seats in the historical Székely Land.
- Moses Székely (the Younger) de Siménfalva ([...]; July 1603 – c. 1658) was a Székely nobleman, the posthumous son of Moses Székely, Sr. who briefly served as Prince of Transylvania in 1603.
- The Szekler National Council has 156 members and is a member of the Hungarian National Council of Transylvania. [...] To guarantee the representation of every Székely settlement, every settlement which has under 1500 Székely inhabitants can nominate one deputy. The Székely settlements which have over 1500 Székely inhabitants can nominate one deputy for every 3000 Székely inhabitants.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!