Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 2007, Taia was granted a release from his Eels contract and moved mid-season to the Newcastle Knights. In 2008, Taia established himself as a permanent first-grader with Newcastle.
- Wright is chairman and co-founder of Taia, LLC and Taia Peace Foundation and Vice Chairman of Taia Lion Resources, Inc, a gold-exploration company looking to create a conflict-free gold mining operation in Sierra Leone.
- The word "taia", meaning "mine", offers the earliest indication of Paya occupation on the Honduran mainland.
- "Leptocypris taiaensis" is a species of cyprinid fish endemic to Taia River, Little Scarcies River and Waanje River in Sierre Leone.
- Zubizarreta has also dedicated himself to translating Basque authors such as Abdela Taia, Najib Mahfuz, and Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt into Euskera.
- His men kidnap Taia. Ibis gets to the camp and turns the men into geese.
- Cameron Smith and Zeb Taia were both injured in the course of the match in tackles involving club teammates Adam Blair and Kurt Gidley respectively.
- The island was separated from the main island (Te Ika a Māui) by a sea channel called Te Awa-a-Taia (the channel of Taia); this was where Kilbirnie is now.
- The island is now a peninsula, but was separated from the main island by a sea channel called Te Awa-a-Taia (the channel of Taia); this was where Kilbirnie is now.
- Taïa's books deal with his life living in a homophobic society and have autobiographical background on the social experiences of the generation of Moroccans who came of age in the 1980s and 1990s. Five of Taïa's novels have been published by Editions du Seuil in France. Two of his novels, "Salvation Army" (2009) and "An Arab Melancholia" (2012), have been published in English translation by Semiotext(e).
- Petrila ([...]; [...]) is a town in the Jiu Valley, Hunedoara County, Transylvania, Romania. It is located near the confluence of the rivers Jiul de Est, Taia, and Jieț.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!