|NOUN || the Taku Glacier | - |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The 144th also supported Harvard University's glaciology experiments on the Taku Glacier near Juneau.
- In the case of the most glaciers such as the Taku Glacier the glacier will eventually build a terminus shoal that is above water and calving will essentially cease.
- Apart from the few tidewater glaciers such as Taku Glacier, in the advance stage of their tidewater glacier cycle prevalent along the coast of Alaska, virtually all of those in North America are in a state of retreat.
- The Taku Glacier near Juneau, Alaska has been studied by the Juneau Icefield Research Program since 1946, and is the longest continuous mass balance study of any glacier in North America.
- It flows southward past Taku Glacier and ends at the head of Taku Inlet.
- Ice thickness studies of Taku Glacier were conducted near the hills in 1989, 1990, and 1993.
- Spaulding & Associates, constructed in 1963 by the Puget Sound Bridge & Dry Dock Company in Seattle, Washington, the M/V "Taku" is named after Taku Glacier which is located just southeast of Juneau, Alaska and has been in the ferry system for over forty years.
- It is near the Taku Glacier, [...] northwest of Echo Pass and [...] north of the city of Juneau.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!