|NOUN || the Talas [river] | - |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Salabega's songs are sung in traditional tunes based on the ragas and talas of Odissi music.
- Chande players follow the Yakshagana system of talas (or taalams).
- Importantly, they reduced the structural components and forms of desi talas to the bare minimum of suladi talas.
- Eka tala is one of the "sapta" (seven) talas (beats) bases in Indian Carnatic classical music.
- A modern Bhajan has no fixed form: it may be as simple as a mantra or kirtan or as sophisticated as the dhrupad, "thumri" or "kriti" with music based on classical ragas and talas.
- Dhamar is one of the talas used in Hindustani classical music from the Indian subcontinent. It is associated with the dhrupad style and typically played on the pakhawaj and also tabla.
- The focus of the project was on identification, documentation and notation of the ragas and talas in Sopanam music and hereby make it more accessible to people, in particular musicians and dancers.
- Vimanas are divided in two groups: "jati vimanas" that have up to four talas and "mukhya vimanas" that have five talas and more.
- He sings in ancient talas, like Brahma Taal(28 beats per cycle) and Matta Taal(18 beats per cycle), Shikhar Taal, Lakshmi tala and others.
- A "shikara" superstructure rises above the sanctum, featuring two "talas" (storeys).
- Purandara Dasa, the father of modern Carnatic music, developed learning exercises for students based on "alankara" and "svaravali", where the student systematically repeats a certain set of patterns over three octave registers, across various "ragas" and "talas".
- In 1994, Komuna released a compilation "Yu retrospektiva - Jugoslovenski novi talas" ("Yu retrospective - Yugoslav New Wave") featuring "Ogledalo", which is the only Petar i Zli Vuci song released on CD.
- "Električni orgazam" ("Electric Orgasm") is the debut album by Serbian/Yugoslavian Novi talas band Električni orgazam. It was released in 1981 by Jugoton.
- His primary research on Odissi classical music in the 1960s was groundbreaking in uncovering the historical roots, distinct ragas, talas, and lakshyanas of the music.
- Geetam, (Sanskrit: गीतम्; gītaṃ) the simplest music form in Carnatic music, was created by Purandara Dasa in order to introduce "talas" with "sāhityaṃ" (lyrics).
- Modern cognates include Hanunó'o "tálus"; Aborlan Tagbanwa "talis"; Palawan Batak "täläs"; Nias "talõ"; Malay "talas"; Minangkabau "taleh"; Rejang and Sundanese "taleus"; Javanese "tales"; Palauan "dáit"; Rotinese "tale"; and Tetun "talas".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!