Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- To the north is the Talas River valley, and, to the south, Jalal-Abad Region.
- Du You also incorporated many materials from other sources, including a book written by his nephew, Du Huan, who was taken captive in the famous battle at the Talas River between Tang and the Arabs in 751 and did not return to China until ten years later.
- The battle was probably fought near Taraz on the Talas River in eastern Kazakhstan, which makes it one of the westernmost points reached by a Chinese army.
- The Tang defeat at the Talas River is considered to mark the end of both Tang western expansion and Abbasid eastern expansion.
- Ashchykol is located north of the Karatau Range, in the lower Talas river basin.
- The battle took place somewhere along the Talas River in the Talas valley.
- Besh-Tash Lake (...) is a rock-dammed lake in Talas Province of Kyrgyzstan. It is located at the altitude of about 3,000 m in riverbed of Besh-Tash river, left tributary of Talas River.
- Kirov Reservoir (...), is a reservoir of the Talas River, located in Manas District of Talas Province of Kyrgyzstan. It is used for irrigation of lands in Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.
- It occurs in the Talas River basin, Kyrgyzstan, and the middle Syr Darya basin, Uzbekistan.
- "Leuciscus lindbergi" is a species of cyprinid fish described from the Talas River, Turkestan.
- In July 751 AD, Tang and Abbasid forces met in the valley of the Talas River to vie for control over the Syr Darya region of central Asia.
- In July 751 AD, Tang and Abbasid forces met in the valley of the Talas River to vie for control of the Syr Darya region of central Asia.
- As a result of Persian trade in China, and the battle of the Talas River, Chinese innovations entered the Islamic intellectual world. [...] These include advances in astronomy and in paper-making.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!