Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Gert Tobias and Uwe Tobias (born 1973) are twin brothers working as a collaborative duo of visual artists.
- After their partnership ended, Tkachenko briefly skated with Isabella Tobias in 2008. Tobias and Tkachenko did not compete together.
- In the fourth stanza, we learn that Tobias' parents are grieving because they also believe that Tobias is dead.
- "Miss You" is a 1929 song by the Tobias brothers: Charles Tobias, Harry Tobias and Henry Tobias. It was the three brothers' first published song, and their first hit, but one of the few songs where all three collaborated.
- Since 1973, a memorial museum operates in Tobias' birth house.
- Tobias and his son David Tobias also performed for William II. Tobias also received the honor as "court mechanician". His father had died in 1869 and fifteen months later, on April 20, 1870, Tobias also died. He was 58.
- Members of Circus Devils include Robert Pollard, founder of the band Guided by Voices, along with producer / musician Todd Tobias, and guitarist Tim Tobias.
- Tobias Moretti ([...]; born Tobias Bloéb; 11 July 1959) is an Austrian actor.
- Mehmet Tobias Scholl (born Mehmet Tobias Yüksel; 16 October 1970) is a German football manager and former player.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!