Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- His grandsons, Edmund Tobin Asselin (1920–1999) and Joseph Patrick Tobin Asselin (1930–2005), were both Members of Parliament.
- In 1878, Tobin's daughter Pasqualia married William (Billy) Carson, a son of Kit Carson.
- Tobin is the daughter of Stella (née Wright), and James Tobin. Tobin has two older siblings, James Jr. and Maureen, and a younger brother, Christopher Tobin.
- Mary Ann Tobin was born to Joseph Dalton Tobin Sr. and Mary Hulett (Broadbent) Tobin.
- A men's dormitory facility on the Long Island Hospital campus on Long Island in Boston Harbor is dedicated to Tobin.
- The estate was first owned by James Tobin senior, and then his son, James Tobin (1736/7–1817), from whom it passed to his friend and business associate John Pinney.
- His ex-wife is cyclist Katrin Tobin who he met when Tobin was a member of the American national team.
- Stirner and his work greatly influenced Steve Tobin, causing Tobin to organize exhibitions at the Payne Gallery of Moravian College and the James A.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!