Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- returned the Tokara Islands to Japan in February 1952, and the Amami Islands on December 25, 1953.
- A week later, she moved north into the Tokara Gunto and, on 22 October, while between the islands of Suwanosejima and Nakanoshima (Kagoshima), she sighted a convoy making eight to nine knots and zigging every five minutes.
- The Ryūkyū Islands, separated by deeper straits still (the Tokara Gap), have been isolated from the main islands throughout the Quaternary.
- Furthermore, the inhabitants of the Tokara and Ōsumi Islands are of Yamato Japanese descent, akin to the inhabitants of mainland Japan.
- Kaminonejima (Japanese: 上ノ根島, "Kaminone-jima") or Kaminone Island, is a small uninhabited island located in the Tokara Islands of Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan.
- Women World record: Abe, T. 6:33:11, Date: 25 June 2000, Ybetsu- Saroma- Tokara, Japan.
- It is found in India (Assam), Taiwan and Japan (Kyushu, Yakushima, the Tokara Islands, Amami Ōshima).
- "Elophila fengwhanalis" is a moth in the family Crambidae. It was described by Pryer in 1877. It is found in Japan (Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, Kyushu, Tokara Islands), China and Korea.
- "Cephonodes xanthus" is a moth of the family Sphingidae. It is known from Japan (Shikoku, Kyushu, Tanegashima, Tokara Island and the Ryukyu Archipelago).
- (also known as the Kagoshima horse) is a Japanese horse native to the Tokara Islands, a group of islands in Kagoshima Prefecture at the southwestern tip of the island of Kyushu.
- Suwanosejima is the second largest of the islands in the Tokara archipelago, and is located [...] southwest from Nakanoshima.
- In 1908, the islands were grouped together with the Tokara Islands into [...] , of which seven were inhabited.
- Nakanoshima is the largest island in the Tokara archipelago, with dimensions of [...] by [...]. It is located [...] south from Kyushu.
- Takarajima is the southernmost inhabited island in the Tokara archipelago, and is located [...] from Kagoshima Port and [...] north from Amami Ōshima.
- Kodakarajima is the second southernmost inhabited island in the Tokara archipelago, and is located [...] southwest from Nakanoshima and [...] north from Takarajima.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!