Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The population of Demir Hisar (Murgaševo) are Tosks, a subgroup of southern Albanians.
- The presence of Muslim Albanians in the Lake Prespa region dates to the Ottoman period consisting of southern Albanians (Tosks) who arrived from various areas of southern Albania, while some families consider their presence in the Prespa region to be indigenous.
- In the early 19th century population of Dihovo was populated by Tosks, a subgroup of southern Albanians.
- During the regime of Enver Hoxha the Labs, Ghegs and Tosks were forbidden to emphasize their identity.
- is the southern group of dialects of the Albanian language, spoken by the ethnographic group known as Tosks.
- According to Halil Bicaj, this surname is derived from Albanian ethnic subgroup of Tosks.
- The Albanian population of Magarevo were Tosks, a subgroup of southern Albanians.
- Albanian folk music has a deep history and can be separated into three major stylistic groups: the northern Ghegs, southern Labs and Tosks and with other important urban music areas around Shkodër and Tirana.
- Forty nine Grand Viziers of Albanian ethnicity served the empire during the Ottoman period and most of them were southern Albanians (Tosks).
- In the 1920s Tosks were poverty-stricken peasants, still treated as serfs by their Muslim landlords.
- After the fall of the communist regime, religion was again the major factor which determined social identity, and rivalry between Ghegs and Tosks re-emerged.
- The village of Radolišta is inhabited by Tosks, a subgroup of southern Albanians and speak the Tosk Albanian dialect.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!