Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Ba Đình district has a large number of monuments, landmarks and relics, including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Flag Tower of Hanoi and Imperial Citadel of Thăng Long, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Well-known puzzles of this sort are the Rubik's Cube and the Tower of Hanoi.
- He also invented the Tower of Hanoi puzzle in 1883, which he marketed under the nickname "N.
- The Tower of Hanoi or Towers of Hanoi is a mathematical game or puzzle.
- Although not all recursive functions have an explicit solution, the Tower of Hanoi sequence can be reduced to an explicit formula.
- And Tower of Hanoi has the huge advantage of freeing implementers from having to deal with managing hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual management strategies.
- The Doctor appears in the Toymaker's study, where he is given the Trilogic game, a ten-piece puzzle (similar to the Tower of Hanoi) whose pieces must all be moved and remounted in a 1023-move sequence.
- In "Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS", a hacking group called "Knight of Hanoi" create a structure named "Tower of Hanoi" within the eponymous VRAINS virtual reality network.
- One notable explanation of this system was given in Martin Gardner's book "The First Scientific American Book of Mathematical Puzzles and Diversions" (just "Mathematical Puzzles and Diversions" in the UK edition), which has since been republished in "The New Martin Gardner Mathematical Library" as "Hexaflexagons, Probability Paradoxes, and the Tower of Hanoi".
- The next day the candidates were taken to the beach in Sarandë, where Rik informed them that they were going to play a complicated Tower of Hanoi puzzle using four sets of lifebuoys off shore.
- In 2011 it was reported control of two robotic arms solving Tower of Hanoi task with three disks using a CNV flip-flop.
- The Flag Tower of Hanoi is located inside of the museum grounds.
- In one experiment two groups of people, one composed of amnesic patients with heavily impaired long-term memory, and the other composed by healthy subjects, were asked several times to solve a Tower of Hanoi puzzle (a complex problem-solving game that requires thirty-one steps to complete).
- Similarly, decrease and conquer only requires reducing the problem to a single smaller problem, such as the classic Tower of Hanoi puzzle, which reduces moving a tower of height [...] to move a tower of height [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!