Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- All these crowns are on display in the Jewel House at the Tower of London with crystal replicas of the diamond set in the older crowns.
- In order to promote manufacturing, the Crown paid for models of Lombe's machinery which were exhibited in the Tower of London.
- From 1960 to 1965, he served as Constable of the Tower of London.
- On 23 June 1509, Henry led the now 23-year-old Catherine from the Tower of London to Westminster Abbey for their coronation, which took place the following day.
- Impressed by Coppola's perseverance and dedication, Corman hired him as a dialogue director for "Tower of London" (1962), sound man for "The Young Racers" (1963) and associate producer and one of many uncredited directors for "The Terror" (1963).
- Some of the best-known medieval castles are the Tower of London, Warwick Castle, Durham Castle and Windsor Castle.
- and Constable of the Tower of London on 5 February 1827.
- They were to escort Catherine in a flotilla of barges on the Thames to the Tower of London.
- In 1255, Louis IX of France gave an elephant to Henry III of England for his menagerie in the Tower of London.
- In 1547 the Master of Armoury in the Tower of London ordered 46 sets of bards and crinets in preparation for the final invasion of Scotland in the war known as the Rough Wooing.
- He was buried at the Tower of London, in the chapel of St Peter ad Vincula in an unmarked grave.
- Edward deposed King John, placed him in the Tower of London, and installed Englishmen to govern the country.
- The Tower system was referenced to a standard prototype found in the Tower of London and ran concurrently with the avoirdupois and troy systems until the reign of Henry VIII, when a royal proclamation dated 1526 required that the troy pound to be used for mint purposes instead of the Tower pound.
- Davison was arrested, thrown into the Tower of London, and found guilty of misprision.
- It was also claimed that the gun could be reloaded 'as often as you like' and fired no matter the weather though the English government never adopted the weapon despite testing being carried out at the Tower of London.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!