Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Rennie had his first big film role in the suspense drama "Tower of Terror" (1941).
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a theme park ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios and formerly Disney California Adventure Park, displays a replica of Henry Bemis' broken glasses in the lobby.
- Disney's Twilight Zone Tower of Terror has a reference to this episode located in the basement of the attraction.
- Serling and his work on "The Twilight Zone" inspired the Disney theme park attraction "The Twilight Zone" Tower of Terror, which debuted at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida in 1994.
- Manufactured by Intamin, the ride was added in December 1998 to the existing Dreamworld Tower which housed the Tower of Terror.
- One of the master level players, and is considered the best player in Lost Saga (the game): He soloed a difficult dungeon known as the Tower of Terror to properly gauge the power of his two swords to find the stronger, the latter being discarded on the spot despite being worth 700,000 gold.
- and with Steve Guttenberg in Disney’s TV movie "Tower of Terror" the same year.
- In 1997 he appeared in "Tower of Terror", a TV movie starring Steve Guttenberg and Kirsten Dunst based on the Disney attraction, as "Q".
- A figure of the puppet can be seen at Disney's Hollywood Studios in the dark corner of a barred-off exhibit to the side of one of the elevator exits of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ride.
- The two taller attractions at Walt Disney World, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and Expedition Everest, top out at 199 and 199.5 feet, respectively, to avoid this requirement as well.
- Disneyland Resort Paris also stages semiannual events including the DroPIN event to celebrate the opening of their Tower of Terror.
- A more advanced variation of the Pepper's Ghost effect is also used at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- An area of the queue for the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror theme park attractions in California and Paris uses subtle effects to simulate air currents coming out of a solid wall, as well as playing a subtle recording of the little girl's dialogue at intervals.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!