Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- On 15 February 2013 the Norwegian government announced that the university college would merge with the University of Tromsø to form "Universitetet i Tromsø - Norges arktiske universitet" (The University of Tromsø - Norway's arctic university), effective as of 1 August 2013.
- Tromsø Airport is situated on the western side of the island.
- He joined Norwegian side Tromsø in 2000. Tromsø got fourth place in his first season, but a disappointing second season saw Tromsø relegated to the Norwegian first division.
- is home to the Tromsø Cathedral, the seat of the Bishop of the Diocese of Nord-Hålogaland.
- Espejord was born in Tromsø as a son of former Tromsø player Lars Espejord.
- The journal is edited by Bryan Hood (Tromsø), Liv Helene Willumsen (Tromsø), Roger Jørgensen (Tromsø), and Rane Willerslev (Aarhus).
- Øystein Bjørn Blix (born 5 November 1966 in Tromsø, Norway) is a Norwegian Jazz musician (trombone) and sound designer, central to the Tromsø Jazz scene and Head of "Tromsø Jazzklubb" from 2001.
- This church building was originally built in 1803 on the site of the present Tromsø Cathedral. The church, then simply known as "Tromsø Church" served the whole city of Tromsø.
- The choice of Tromsø as a location for a telemetry stations was in part tied to the Tromsø Geophysical Observatory—which had been located in Tromsø since 1928—and the planned University of Tromsø.
- Built on the former Tromsø-based Tromsø Symphony Orchestra, Arctic Philharmonic was created as a new organisation, owned 50% each by Tromsø City Council and Bodø City Council.
- He resides in Tromsø. He contributed to the failed 2018 Winter Olympic bid for Tromsø.
- Born in Tromsø, Jenssen played for Fløya during his youth.
- "iTromsø" (formerly "Bladet Tromsø") is a daily (save for Sunday) newspaper published in Tromsø, Norway.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!