|NOUN || the Tromsø Bridge | - |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- After the Tromsø Bridge opened in 1960 the company withdrew from ferry transport and changed its name to Tromsbuss.
- The tunnel opened on 3 December 1994 to relieve Tromsøya's only other mainland connection, the Tromsø Bridge, which had been plagued by severe traffic congestion for more than a decade.
- The Tromsø Bridge, the Tromsøysund Tunnel, and this bridge are the three road connections into the city of Tromsø on the island of Tromsøya.
- Tromsdalen, which literally means "Troms valley", is connected to the island of Tromsøya by the Tromsø Bridge.
- Among his designs are Bakkehaugen Church ("Bakkehaugen kirke") in Oslo and Tromsø Bridge ("Tromsøbrua") in Tromsø.
- The Tromsø Bridge and Sandnessund Bridge are both located on the route.
- The runners are facing the Tromsø Bridge after 2 km; an uphill from 6 to 43 meters over sea level.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!