Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The UAE Marine Sports Federation was created in 1997, the Dubai International Marine Club (DIMC) merged with Abu Dhabi International Marine Sports Club (ADIMSC) to form the UAE Marine Sports Federation (UAE MSF), that currently serves as the UAE Watersports National Authority and the Union Internationale Motonautique’s (UIM) representative for the region of Central Asia, Middle East and all Arab countries.
- On February 10, 2023, he signed for UAE club Gulf United FC, on the UAE's transfer deadline day. The side recently gained promotion to the UAE Second Division and is managed by Steven Taylor.
- Robin Singh was appointed Director of Cricket - UAE Cricket and Head Coach of the UAE National Cricket Team in 2020.After 2 years of the pandemic disrupted his tenure at the start with virtually no cricket being played by his wards in a few months of active cricket uae had a series of successes to qualify for the ICC T20 World Cup in Australia.
- The UAE is known amongst the top lobby spenders across the world.
- Apparel Group LLC is a UAE based fashion and retail conglomerate company headquartered in Dubai, UAE.
- Matar has spoken in the press about rare diseases in the UAE, about periods of time when women should avoid making important decisions, about funding for health care initiatives in the UAE, and challenges for women in the UAE during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- On 18 March 2020, the business announced that its UAE Exchange division would be supervised by the Central Bank of the UAE with immediate effect.
- The nation's ISPs Etisalat and du ban pornography, politically sensitive material, all Israeli domains, and anything against the perceived moral values of the UAE.
- The 2018–19 UAE Touring Car Championship (also called NGK UAE Touring Car Championship for sponsorship reasons) is the 11th season of the UAE Touring Car Championship and the first that TCR class was featured.
- 3Papua New Guinea's designated home matches against Nepal and UAE, and the neutral matches between Nepal and UAE, will be played in the UAE.
- The UAE's Smart Gate system allows UAE nationals, UAE residents, GCC nationals, and passport holders of certain counties to arrive and depart the country without the need to see an immigration officer.
- Rajeev khinchi is also known as international fashion and beauty pageant director ,who has directed international shows like miss nyc , miss Connecticut,miss uae and miss intercontinental to name few .
- Under Law of UAE, there are five types of business establishments applicable to foreign entities interested in establishing their presence in the UAE.
- On 18 March 2020, Finablr, of which UAE Exchange is a part, announced that the division had been placed under supervision of the Central Bank of the UAE with immediate effect.
- In a cable it was noted that UAE had allowed Americans to use an airstrip of UAE in Pakistan (Shamsi Airbase) in order to launch drone strikes against militants.
- The decree was never officially published in the UAE nor does it have an official document number, both of which are necessary for such a decree to take effect.
- The Emirates Discussion Forum (Arabic: منتدى الحوار الإماراتي), or simply uaehewar.net, is an internet forum focusing on the affairs of the United Arab Emirates.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!