Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Cors Fochno, a raised peat mire, part of the Dyfi Biosphere, is the only UNESCO Biosphere reserve in Wales.
- It was declared a cross-border UNESCO biosphere reserve in 2013.
- The southern part of the municipal territory lies in the Třeboňsko Protected Landscape Area, which was declared an UNESCO biosphere reserve.
- Huatulco was declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 2006.
- Since 2004, the National Park has the status of a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- ... Davids Road) and Highway 58 at a complicated interchange as it descends the Niagara Escarpment, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, and enters St.
- The UNESCO Biosphere Reserve also has included the breeding range of the Chubut steamer duck in its program.
- The archipelago was declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 1996.
- The park boundaries lie within the Georgian Bay Littoral UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- national monument and UNESCO biosphere reserve located in extreme southern Arizona that shares a border with the Mexican state of Sonora.
- In the Czech Republic, the most valuable area is protected in the Šumava National Park and Protected Landscape and the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Taiaro has been officially designated a UNESCO biosphere reserve since 1977.
- In 2001 Vodlozersky National Park received UNESCO Biosphere Reserve status, followed by Smolenskoye Poozerye and Ugra National Park in 2002, and two others (Valdaysky and Kenozersky) in 2004.
- The range is a UNESCO biosphere reserve. A number of towns are situated there, most notably the city of Haifa, Israel's third largest city, located on the northern and western slopes.
- The island has a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve protected site status.
- In 2015, the Lake Tana region was nominated as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve recognizing its national and international natural and cultural importance.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!