Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Yucay District is one of seven districts of the province Urubamba in Peru.
- Huayllabamba District is one of seven districts of the province Urubamba in Peru.
- Putucusi (possibly from Quechua "phutu" bud, "-q" a suffix, "k'usi" a cucurbit species, a small zucchini or "Cucurbita pepo", "budding zucchini (or "Cucurbita pepo")") is a round-shaped mountain located on the opposite side (northeast) of the Urubamba River to Machu Picchu in the Cusco Region of Peru.
- Located in the South of Peru, in the Urubamba Valley. Machu Picchu, Cuzco.
- It also divides the Urubamba River (a headwater of the Amazon River) between the turbulent Upper Urubamba and the more placid Lower Urubamba.
- There are several dialects of Matsigenka: the Matsigenka of the Upper Urubamba, that of the Lower Urubamba, that of the Manu area Machiguenga proper and what some refer to as Nanti and consider as a proper language but that Matsigenka people see as a variety of Matsigenka.
- The Urubamba is divided into Upper Urubamba and Lower Urubamba, the dividing feature being the Pongo de Mainique, an infamous whitewater canyon.
- Hiram Bingham III stopped here in 1911 on his journey up the Urubamba River in search of Machu Picchu.
- The warriors going to Collasuyu bathed in the Urubamba River (also known as Vilcanota) near the modern town of Quiquijana, those going to Chinchaysuyu bathed in the Apurímac River below the modern town of Limatambo.
- Halancoma or Helancoma in Urubamba Province, within the region of Cusco.
- Marconi It is located in the Cusco Region, La Convención Province, Huayopata District, and in the Urubamba Province, Ollantaytambo District. It lies north of the Urubamba River, west of Veronica.
- mountain in the Urubamba mountain range in the Andes of Peru.
- In 2011, WEFTA was invited by a group of municipalities in the Urubamba Valley of Peru—the Sacred Valley of the Incas and site of a quickly developing tourism industry—to devise a simple solution for waste water treatment of the polluted Urubamba river.
- Chicón or Chicon It is located in the Cusco Region, Calca Province, Calca District and in the Urubamba Province, Urubamba District.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!