|NOUN || a Uruguayan | Uruguayans |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- For the rest of 1998 the band played its acoustic show in more intimate venues in Montevideo and other uruguayan cities.
- Club Atlético Platense is a football club from Montevideo in Uruguay. It currently plays in the Uruguayan 2nd Amateur Division, the third tier of uruguayan championship.
- "De Bichos y Flores" is an album by uruguayan ska/rock band La Vela Puerca.
- In June 2020 Moove It invested in Marvik, an uruguayan company specialized in machine learning.
- Aimed with the goals of Gunnar Nordahl and the arrival of uruguayan Juan Alberto Schiaffino from Peñarol, the team clinched its domestic title.
- Quadros was the daughter of an uruguayan diplomat and was recommended to Russell by a friend.
- In 1981 he moved to the uruguayan Liga Profesional de Primera División team Club Atlético Peñarol in which his first season led to him becoming the first African player in the Copa Libertadores.
- Affonso started his career playing for uruguayan side Racing Club in 2012, competing in Primera División. After four years, he moved in Peñarol.
- Canal 5 (English: "Channel 5") is an uruguayan national television network owned by the Ministry of Education and Culture. The channel began broadcasting on June 19, 1963.
- La Luz Fútbol Club (often called La Luz) is a football club from Montevideo in Uruguay. Currently playing in the uruguayan Primera División.
- In 2022 Central Español Football Club a former uruguayan Champion (1984) announced in their website Coach Viera as the new Head Coach.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!