Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- As part of the larger Fertile Crescent, it saw the earliest emergence of literate urban civilization in the Uruk period, for which reason it is often described as a "Cradle of Civilization".
- It is clear Eanna was dedicated to Inanna from the earliest Uruk period throughout the history of the city.
- There is scholarly disagreement as to when the Sumerian presence began in the region, although it is generally assumed that the Sumerian language was used in southern Mesopotamia by the late Uruk period.
- Susa came within the Uruk cultural sphere during the Uruk period.
- Sumerian civilization took form in the Uruk period (4th millennium BC), continuing into the Jemdet Nasr and Early Dynastic periods.
- She was already worshiped in the Uruk period, and appears in documents from many Mesopotamian cities from the third millennium BCE.
- The site showed occupation as far back as the late Uruk period.
- The earliest history of pottery production in the Fertile Crescent starts the Pottery Neolithic and can be divided into four periods, namely: the Hassuna period (7000–6500 BC), the Halaf period (6500–5500 BC), the Ubaid period (5500–4000 BC), and the Uruk period (4000–3100 BC).
- The first states of sorts were those of early dynastic Sumer and early dynastic Egypt, which arose from the Uruk period and Predynastic Egypt respectively around approximately 3000 BCE.
- In the south it has a very long duration between about 6500 and 3800 BC when it is replaced by the Uruk period.
- They covered the time between the late Uruk period and the end of the Old Babylonian period (3000–1700 BC).
- A related proposal by Gordon Whittaker is that the language of the proto-literary texts from the Late Uruk period ([...] 3350–3100 BC) is really an early Indo-European language which he terms "Euphratic".
- There are some indications (such as at Arslantepe) of the overlapping in time of the Kura-Araxes and Uruk cultures; such contacts may go back even to the Middle Uruk period.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!