Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In November 2012, the Sisters featured on the album "Electro Swing V" by Bart & Baker collaborating with The Real Tuesday Weld on the song "Last Tango in Clerkenwell".
- In 1997, Sweeney conducted her first re-identification experiment wherein she successfully identified then Massachusetts governor, William Weld, to his medical records using publicly accessible records.
- The other, above-mentioned transformer systems (the use of optical systems is probably limited due to design reasons) produce analogous signals in proportion to the scanning element deflection and allow thus the error-proportional weld head tracking and also the electric working point displacement through the superordinate control, e.g.
- In 1973 Kastan decided he would weld a bicycle frame for his son as a Christmas gift that same year.
- Single-J butt welds are when one piece of the weld is in the shape of a "J" that easily accepts filler material and the other piece is square.
- Duncan Weld Shaw is a former British Columbia Supreme Court Justice who served on the Court from 1987 to 2007.
- The use of COR-TEN in construction presented several challenges; notable among them was ensuring that the weld points weathered at the same rate as the rest of the steel.
- The voltage needed for welding depends on the resistance of the material to be welded, the sheet thickness and desired size of the nugget.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!