Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Bizik Family Zoo ("Zoološki vrt obitelji Bizik") is a private zoo in Našice, Croatia, situated in Markovac Našički. It attracts 20,000 visitors per year.
- Osijek hosted the 2017 Davis Cup World Group between Croatia and Spain at the Gradski vrt Hall in February 2017.
- Gradski vrt Stadium (...) is a multi-use stadium in Osijek, Croatia.
- The 2019 European 10 m Events Championships was held in Osijek, Croatia, from March 17 to 24, 2019. The competition was held in the Gradski vrt Hall.
- The final was played over one leg on 10 May 2016 at Stadion Gradski vrt, Osijek.
- The team's home arena is Ljudski vrt Sports Hall in Maribor with a capacity of 2,100.
- The club did not have its own ground until 1920, when the players helped to create a football pitch at the Ljudski vrt area.
- "FFC 11: Jurković vs. Kaluđerović" was a mixed martial arts and kickboxing event produced by the Final Fight Championship that was held 4 April 2014 at Gradski vrt Hall in Osijek, Croatia.
- It has capacity of 1,160 seats and it is one of bigger sport venues in Osijek (after Gradski vrt stadium and Gradski vrt Hall).
- MOK Mursa plays domestic matches at small hall of Gradski vrt Hall. Small hall has a capacity of 1,448 attendants.
- On 9 August 2012, Pankiv made his UEFA Europa League debut as a member of FC Arsenal Kyiv, at Ljudski vrt in Maribor, against Slovenian side Mura 05. He kept a clean sheet as Arsenal won 2–0.
- The match was held on 8 July 2009 at Ljudski vrt in Maribor.
- On 12 August 2009, he made his full international debut for Slovenia at Ljudski vrt, Maribor in a 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification match against San Marino.
- Matches were played at Gradski vrt, Osijek and Stadion Cibalia, Vinkovci.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!