Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- Finally, since the link between aortic valve stenosis and angiodysplasia was proven to be due to high shear stress (Heyde's syndrome), it has been accepted that increased exposure of vWf to ADAMTS13 due to various reasons would predispose to bleeding by causing increased degradation of vWf.
- Vibration white finger (VWF), also known as hand-arm vibration syndrome (HAVS) or dead finger, is a secondary form of Raynaud's syndrome, an industrial injury triggered by continuous use of vibrating hand-held machinery.
- Reduced or absent aggregation in response to ristocetin can be caused by a lack of or reduction of vWF, as seen in von Willebrand disease (vWD), or absence or reduction in numbers of GP1b receptors, as in Bernard–Soulier syndrome (BSS).
- The deficiency in glycoprotein Ib-IX-V complex synthesis leads to Bernard–Soulier syndrome.
- It is deficient and/or defective in von Willebrand disease and is involved in many other diseases, including thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, Heyde's syndrome, and possibly hemolytic–uremic syndrome.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!