Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The VWS forms partnerships with companies in order to survive financially.
- One explanation for this phenotypic variation between syndromes is based on a differential impact on the structure of the dimerized mutant proteins. VWS mutations appear to result in haploinsufficiency while PPS mutations may be dominant negative in nature.
- The 144 bus stops are served by the "Verkehrsbetriebe Westfalen-Süd" (VWS) and the "Oberbergische Verkehrsgesellschaft" (OVAG).
- However, this engine was used in some VWs after the takeover.
- The majority of VWS cases are caused by haploinsufficiency due to mutations in the interferon regulatory factor 6 gene ("IRF6") on chromosome 1 in the 1q32-q41 region known as VWS locus 1.
- In 1982, that developed to Village Welfare Society (VWS) and was registered as a not-for-profit organization.
- Vermont Woods Studios (VWS) is a retailer of Vermont-manufactured wood furniture, established in 2005. The company markets and sells products online and from a showroom in Vernon, Vermont.
- The vehicle was lowered all the way around, and it had all the chrome trim, bumpers, and subtle chrome lowrider-influenced accessories – these were not restorations because the VWs were only 15 years old and did not need restorations yet.
- 1986: VWS began a bald eagle restoration project to reintroduce bald eagles after an absence of 60 years from the region.
- The Fire Station also serves as the Headquarters of the growing Volunteer Wildfire Services (VWS) fire fighting group.
- The relevant operator are the VWS based in Siegen, a subsidiary of the Stadtwerke Bonn, and BRS (Busverkehr Rhein-Sieg GmbH).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!