Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The 1943 Battle of Voronezh or Voronezh–Kastornoye offensive operation (often credited in Russian as the liberation of Voronezh (освобождение Воронежа)) was a Soviet counter-offensive on the Eastern Front of World War II on recapturing the city of Voronezh during January 1943.
- The Voronezh front was established at the end of June 1942 when tanks of the German Wehrmacht's 6th Army reached Voronezh during the early stages of Operation Blau.
- is a Russian legislative constituency in Voronezh Oblast.
- Voronezh-1 (...) is the main railway station in Voronezh, Voronezh Oblast, Russia. It is a junction station of South Eastern Railway.
- FC Fakel-M Voronezh (...) is a Russian football club based in Voronezh. It acts as the reserve-team for FC Fakel Voronezh.
- Alexander Lapin is Head of the Voronezh department of the Russian Peace Foundation, deputy chairman of the committee of the Voronezh Oblast Duma for local self-government, public and mass media relations, President of the Voronezh Oblast Federation of traditional karate "Fudokai".
- Riverside (Voronezh, Russia) – 555-hectare site along the Voronezh River will be programmed with hotels, an amusement park and an exposition hall.
- The Diocese of Voronezh (...) is an eparchy of the Russian Orthodox Church with its center in the city of Voronezh.
- Voronezh radar are highly prefabricated radars needing fewer personnel and using less energy than previous generations.
- In December 1930 the medical faculty of voronezh university became an independent medical institute consisting of two faculties the faculty of general medicine and the faculty of health.
- (also given as Repnoe, or Voronezh East) [...] is an airport in Russia located 5 km east of Voronezh.
- Novovoronezh Nuclear Power Plant II (NvNPPII; [...]) is a Russian nuclear power plant with two 1200 MW pressurized water reactors (VVER) located in Voronezh Oblast.
- Ivan Savvich Nikitin (...) ([...] , Voronezh – [...] , Voronezh) was a Russian poet.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!