Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Many BIG studies have been practice-changing, for example, putting aromatase inhibitors on the map (BIG 1-98), changing how we treat young women with breast cancer (SOFT), leading to a major breakthrough in treating HER2-positive breast cancer (HERA), or helping physicians evaluate which women with early breast cancer could be spared chemotherapy after surgery (MINDACT).
- We are working on putting together a version that will be close to Blatty's original script using a mixture of various film and videotape sources that we have been provided with".
- We have every intention of putting that album back out and possibly even doing something along with it."
- I think a kid listening to Eminem is getting a much more negative message than what we've been putting forward.
- On August 31, 2017, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said that he would not commit to putting Tubman on the twenty-dollar bill, explaining "People have been on the bills for a long period of time.
- "It's done and I'm just going to keep putting songs out, so we have to keep putting more songs on the album."
- For right now we are putting Stellar on hiatus until further notice.
- The sky was soon lit up and seen by other Beacon watchers who lit their own Beacons as instructed and before long the "Ring of Fire" was ablaze, putting the local Cornish populace into a fearful state for their lives and ready for an invasion: We can only guess at how long it took for the true story to come out and the embarrassment caused.
- He elaborated on his opposition to the program: "I think we are removing much of the burden from those that could actually help reach these objectives, particular the growth and employment objectives, and we are putting that onus strangely on ourselves rather than letting it rest where it should lie.
- He feels he's been putting the work and time in, but he cannot explain it – the figures are there".
- Also in 1985, "Now That We've Found Love" was back in the UK charts again as Paul Hardcastle decided to release a club remix but as with the case of his D-Train remix putting the Hardcastle signature sound of electronic keyboards on the track and reverbing the opening vocal.
- President and CEO of EFM Records, Dito Godwin stated, "I've been working with Jani Lane over the last few months putting songs together in an effort to supply some of my clients with his incredible songs as well as putting a record together for him to possibly release on my label.
- "Our conversation would go something like this: 'We're thinking of a study putting labels on your alcohol containers about possible health effects' ...[...] they would say, 'no, you are not going to do that — we are going to stop you, and we will use all means at our disposal to stop that information getting out'".
- I'm putting myself into this very dark place which I know sadly is a reality for so many women.
- At the occasion of the exhibition on Pieter Pourbus at the Museum Gouda in 2018, Paul Abels wrote in the catalogue of this exhibition about the role Gouda played in his life by putting what little is known about his ties to the city in the context of late-medieval religious and social life in Gouda.
- At the conclusion of the summit Kurtyka noted: "putting together the Paris agreement work programme is a big responsibility.
- Egyptian artists were great at putting human and animal forms together in equal power and truth.
- Highsmith's claim was dismissed because she had signed away her copyrights, putting the photographs in the public domain.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!